Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Miniature Halogen Bulb, T3,20W, 12V
- Item # 2F522
- Mfr. Model # Q20T2 1/2 /12V/CL
- UNSPSC # 39101612
- Catalog Page # 655
- Shipping Weight 0.001 lbs.
- ItemMiniature Halogen Bulb
- Overall Lamp ShapeT
- Trade NumberQ20T2 1/2/12V/CL
- Lamp ShapeT3
- Base Type2-Pin (G4)
- Current Drawn1670mA
- Average Life2000 hr.
- Initial Lumens350
- Light ColorClear
- Max. Overall Length1.25"
- Lamp Dia.0.375"
- Lamp TypeMiniature-T
- StandardsMeets 2012 Lighting Legislation Energy
- Primary ApplicationGeneral Purpose
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Incandescent Lamps (1761)
- Incandescent Bulbs (1711)
- Incandescent Light Bulbs (1703)
- Miniature Bulbs (1231)
- Miniature Lamps (1227)
- Miniature Light Bulbs (1226)
- Clear Incandescent Lamps (632)
- Low-Voltage Lamps (488)
- Low-Voltage Bulbs (479)
- Low-Voltage Light Bulbs (479)
- Low-Voltage Incandescent Lamps (352)
- Quartz Bulbs (160)
- Quartz Lamps (151)
- Quartz Light Bulbs (149)
- Quartz Incandescent Lamps (135)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
In order to better assist you we will need additional information. Please call 1-800-Grainger to speak with a Customer Service Agent. Thank you for using Grainger.com Ask & Answer.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.