Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Mini Incand. Bulb, 28MB, 1W, T2 1/2,28V
- Item # 1E645
- Mfr. Model # TEL/28MB
- NSN # 6240-01-026-6137
- UNSPSC # 39101612
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.01 lbs.
- Item Miniature Incandescent Bulb
- Overall Lamp Shape T
- Trade Number 28MB
- Lamp Shape T2 1/2
- Base Type Miniature Bayonet (BA9s)
- Voltage 28
- Bulb Amps 40mA
- Watts 1
- Average Bulb Life 5000 hr.
- Lumens 4
- Max. Overall Length 1-3/16"
- Light Bulb Dia. 21/64"
- Standards Meets 2012 Lighting Legislation Energy
- Bulb Primary Application Telephone
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Automotive Lamps (1932)
- Incandescent Lamps (1717)
- Incandescent Bulbs (1669)
- Incandescent Light Bulbs (1661)
- Automotive Bulbs (1626)
- Automotive Light Bulbs (1623)
- Miniature Bulbs (1219)
- Miniature Lamps (1216)
- Miniature Light Bulbs (1215)
- Miniature Incandescent Lamps (561)
- Low-Voltage Lamps (481)
- Low-Voltage Bulbs (473)
- Low-Voltage Light Bulbs (473)
- Automotive Incandescent Lamps (456)
- Low-Voltage Incandescent Lamps (348)
- Car Lamps, Miniature (171)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.