Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Fluorescent Linear Lamp, T8, Warm, 3000K
- Item # 1MM58
- Mfr. Model # F15T8/KB/CVG
- UNSPSC # 39101605
- Catalog Page # 633
- Shipping Weight 0.2 lbs.
- ItemLinear Fluorescent Lamp
- Overall Lamp ShapeT
- Lamp ShapeT8
- Base TypeMedium Bi-Pin (G13)
- Average Life7500 hr.
- Lamp ToneWarm
- Color Temp.3000K
- Start TypePreheat
- Min. Starting Temp.50 Degrees F
- Initial Lumens910
- Shatter ResistanceYes
- Primary ApplicationSpeciality
- Lamp DesignationF15T8/KB/CVG
- ANSI Code2009-1
- StandardsMeets 2012 Lighting Legislation Energy
- Case Quantity6
- Lamp TypeLinear
Compliance and Restrictions
Meets U.S. Federal minimum energy-efficiency standards (Circle E).
Alternate Search Terms
- Fluorescent Bulbs (1061)
- Fluorescent Lamps (1060)
- Fluorescent Light Bulbs (1059)
- Fluorescent Tubes (622)
- Shatter-Resistant Lamps (204)
- Shatter-Resistant Bulbs (201)
- Shatter-Resistant Light Bulbs (194)
- Instant-Start Fluorescent Lamps (179)
- Shatter-Resistant Fluorescent Lights (146)
- Shatter-Resistant Fluorescent Lamps (128)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.