Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Fluorescent Linear Lamp, T12, Cool, 4100K
- Item # 24W601
- Mfr. Model # F96T12XL/HL41/WM
- UNSPSC # 39101605
- Catalog Page # 634
- Shipping Weight 1.0 lbs.
- ItemLinear Fluorescent Lamp
- Overall Lamp ShapeT
- Lamp ShapeT12
- Base TypeSingle Pin (Fa8)
- Average Life12,000 hr.
- Lamp ToneCool
- Color Temp.4100K
- Start TypeInstant
- Min. Starting Temp.-20 Degrees F
- Initial Lumens5900
- Mean Lumens5480
- Shatter ResistanceNo
- Primary ApplicationGeneral Purpose
- Lamp DesignationF96T12/XL/HL41/WM
- StandardsMeets 2012 Lighting Legislation Energy Standards
- Case Quantity15
- Lamp TypeLinear
- Green Environmental AttributeProduct Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Meets U.S. Federal minimum energy-efficiency standards (Circle E).
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.