Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
LED Light Bulb, A15,3000K, Warm
- Item # 6XWK4
- Mfr. Model # LED3A15/W/TP
- UNSPSC # 39112102
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.21 lbs.
- ItemLED Lamp
- Overall Lamp ShapeA
- Dimmable / Non-DimmableNon-Dimmable
- Lamp TypeA-Shape
- Lamp ShapeA15
- Base TypeMedium Screw (E26)
- LED Replacement For20W INC/5W CFL
- Initial Lumens120
- Color Temp.3000K
- Average Life15,000 hr.
- Light ColorWarm
- Max. Overall Length3.5"
- Lamp Dia.1.87"
- Lamp DesignationLED3A15/W
- Energy Star CompliantNo
- StandardsMeets 2012 Lighting Legislation Energy Standards
- Green Environmental AttributeProduct Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionRoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.