Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Incandescent Sealed Beam Lamp, PAR36,7W
- Item # 1E963
- Mfr. Model # 7672-1
- NSN # 6240-01-180-0371
- UNSPSC # 39101612
- Catalog Page # 651
- Shipping Weight 0.5 lbs.
- Item Incandescent Sealed Beam Lamp
- Overall Lamp Shape PAR
- Lamp Type Sealed Beam
- Lamp Shape PAR36
- Base Type Slip-On Terminals
- Watts 7
- Initial Lumens 29
- Max. Overall Length 2-3/4"
- Lamp Dia. 4-1/2"
- Lamp Finish Clear
- Color Temp. 3000K
- Average Life 50 hr.
- Voltage 6
- Lamp Designation 7672-1
- Shatter-Resistant No
- ANSI Code 7672-1
- Standards Meets 2012 Lighting Legislation Energy
- Primary Application Emergency Building and Lighting
Compliance and Restrictions
Meets U.S. Federal minimum energy-efficiency standards (Circle E).
Alternate Search Terms
- Incandescent Lamps (1739)
- Incandescent Bulbs (1691)
- Incandescent Light Bulbs (1683)
- Low-Voltage Lamps (483)
- Low-Voltage Bulbs (476)
- Low-Voltage Light Bulbs (475)
- PAR Lamps (386)
- PAR Bulbs (385)
- PAR Light Bulbs (372)
- Low-Voltage Incandescent Lamps (350)
- PAR Incandescent Lamps (235)
- Emergency Lighting Bulbs (47)
- Emergency Lighting Lamps (47)
- Emergency Lighting Light Bulbs (47)
- Emergency Lighting Incandescent Lamps (28)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.