Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemIncandescent Lamp
- Overall Lamp ShapeA
- Lamp TypeA-Shape
- Lamp ShapeA19
- Base TypeMedium Screw (E26)
- Initial Lumens505
- Max. Overall Length4-7/16"
- Lamp Dia.2-3/8"
- Lamp FinishInside Frost
- Color Temp.2750K
- Average Life1000 hr.
- Lamp Designation40A
- Shatter ResistanceNo
- Primary ApplicationGeneral Purpose
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA.
- Item # 6HKU1GE LIGHTINGPrice:
$10.36 / each
- Item # 2CUT3LUMAPROPrice:
$5.59 / each
- Item # 2NJ86GE LIGHTINGPrice:
$10.17 / each
- Item # 4ZY22GE LIGHTINGPrice:$6.98
- Item # 5V609GE LIGHTINGPrice:$0.80
- Item # 1TGJ1GE LIGHTINGPrice:
$9.56 / each
- Item # 3AJ80GE LIGHTINGPrice:
$7.76 / each
- Item # 2EAP1GE LIGHTINGPrice:$0.69
- Item # 2CUT2LUMAPROPrice:
$5.59 / each
- Item # 1TGJ8GE LIGHTINGPrice:
$20.76 / each
- Item # 1E329GE LIGHTINGPrice:$2.69
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.