Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Incandescent Light Bulb, PS30,200/177W
- Item # 2PLK6
- Mfr. Model # 200PS30RS/23/STG
- NSN #
- UNSPSC # 39101612
- Catalog Page # 646
- Shipping Weight 0.22 lbs.
- Item Incandescent Lamp
- Overall Lamp Shape PS
- Lamp Type A-Shape
- Lamp Shape PS30
- Base Type Medium Screw (E26)
- Watts 200/177
- Initial Lumens 3240/2495
- Max. Overall Length 8-1/16"
- Lamp Dia. 3-3/4"
- Lamp Finish Inside Frost
- Color Temp. 2800K
- Average Life 1000/2600 hr.
- Voltage 130/120
- Lamp Designation 200PS30RS/23/STG
- Shatter-Resistant Yes
- Description/Special Features Rough Service
- Standards Meets 2012 Lighting Legislation Energy
- Primary Application Rough Service
Compliance and Restrictions
Meets U.S. Federal minimum energy-efficiency standards (Circle E).
Alternate Search Terms
- Incandescent Lamps (1754)
- Incandescent Bulbs (1706)
- Incandescent Light Bulbs (1698)
- Shatter-Resistant Lamps (207)
- Shatter-Resistant Bulbs (204)
- Shatter-Resistant Light Bulbs (204)
- Frosted Incandescent Lamps (134)
- Rough Service Lamps (60)
- Rough Service Bulbs (46)
- Rough Service Light Bulbs (46)
- Shatter-Resistant Incandescent Lamps (45)
- Rough Service Incandescent Lamps (43)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.