Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Incandescent Light Bulb, A15,40W
- Item # 5V755
- Mfr. Model # 40A15 CD
- NSN # 6240-00-143-3071
- UNSPSC # 39101612
- Catalog Page # 647
- Shipping Weight 0.05 lbs.
- ItemIncandescent Lamp
- Overall Lamp ShapeA
- Lamp TypeA-Shape
- Lamp ShapeA15
- Base TypeMedium Screw (E26)
- Initial Lumens415
- Max. Overall Length3-1/2"
- Lamp Dia.1-7/8"
- Lamp FinishClear
- Color Temp.2600K
- Average Life1500 hr.
- Lamp Designation40A15
- Shatter ResistanceNo
- Description/Special FeaturesVibration Resistant
- StandardsMeets 2012 Lighting Legislation Energy
- Primary ApplicationCeiling Fans
Compliance and Restrictions
Meets U.S. Federal minimum energy-efficiency standards (Circle E).
Alternate Search Terms
- Incandescent Lamps (1762)
- Incandescent Bulbs (1712)
- Incandescent Light Bulbs (1704)
- Clear Incandescent Lamps (633)
- Shatter-Resistant Lamps (204)
- Appliance Bulbs (61)
- Appliance Lamps (61)
- Appliance Light Bulbs (61)
- Vibration-Resistant Bulbs (2)
- Vibration-Resistant Incandescent Lamps (2)
- Vibration-Resistant Lamps (2)
- Vibration-Resistant Light Bulbs (2)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.