Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Incandescent Floodlight, BR30,65W
- Item # 1K401
- Mfr. Model # 65R/FL/MI-1 120V
- NSN #
- UNSPSC # 39101612
- Catalog Page # 653
- Shipping Weight 0.15 lbs.
- ItemIncandescent Lamp
- Overall Lamp ShapeBR
- Lamp TypeReflector-R/BR
- Lamp ShapeBR30
- Base TypeMedium Screw (E26)
- Initial Lumens755
- Max. Overall Length5-3/8"
- Lamp Dia.3-3/4"
- Color Temp.2600K
- Average Life2000 hr.
- Lamp Designation65R/FL/MI-TWIN
- Shatter ResistanceNo
- Description/Special FeaturesWatt-Miser(R)
- StandardsMeets 2012 Lighting Legislation Energy
- Primary ApplicationIndoors
Compliance and Restrictions
Meets U.S. Federal minimum energy-efficiency standards (Circle E).
Alternate Search Terms
- Incandescent Lamps (1766)
- Incandescent Bulbs (1716)
- Incandescent Light Bulbs (1708)
- Reflector Bulbs (320)
- Reflector Lamps (320)
- Reflector Light Bulbs (317)
- Floodlight Lamps (260)
- Floodlight Bulbs (258)
- Floodlight Light Bulbs (258)
- Floodlight Incandescent Lamps (182)
- Frosted Incandescent Lamps (129)
- Reflector Incandescent Lamps (71)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.