Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Incandescent Floodlight, PAR38,65W
- Item # 2DZK8
- Mfr. Model # 65PAR/3FL/MINE
- NSN #
- UNSPSC # 39101612
- Catalog Page # 652
- Shipping Weight 0.75 lbs.
- Item Incandescent Lamp
- Overall Lamp Shape PAR
- Lamp Type Reflector-PAR
- Lamp Shape PAR38
- Base Type Medium Side Prong
- Watts 65
- Initial Lumens 1370
- Max. Overall Length 4-3/8"
- Lamp Dia. 4-3/4"
- Beam Angle 30 Degrees
- Lamp Finish Clear
- Color Temp. 2675K
- Average Life 2000 hr.
- Voltage 120
- Lamp Designation 65PAR/3FL/MINE
- Shatter-Resistant No
- Description/Special Features Mine
- Standards Meets 2012 Lighting Legislation Energy
- Primary Application Stage and Studio
Compliance and Restrictions
Meets U.S. Federal minimum energy-efficiency standards (Circle E).
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.