Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Single Ended Halogen Reflector Lamp, T20 Lamp Shape, Mogul Bi-Post (G38) Base Type
- Item # 6VN59
- Mfr. Model # DPY-Q5000T20/4CL
- UNSPSC # 39101609
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.5 lbs.
- Item Halogen Reflector Lamp
- Overall Lamp Shape T
- Lamp Type Single Ended
- Lamp Shape T20
- Base Type Mogul Bi-Post (G38)
- Watts 5000
- Voltage 120
- Max. Overall Length 4-11/32"
- Light Bulb Dia. 1"
- Bulb Finish Clear
- Average Bulb Life 500 hr.
- Lumens 143,000
- Bulb Color Temp. 3200K
- Lamp Designation DPY-Q5000T20/4CL
- Shatter-Resistant No
- Bulb Technology Halogen
- ANSI Code DPY
- Standards Meets 2012 Lighting Legislation Energy
- Bulb Primary Application Stage and Studio
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Incandescent Lamps (1718)
- Incandescent Bulbs (1670)
- Incandescent Light Bulbs (1662)
- Halogen Lamps (731)
- Halogen Bulbs (728)
- Halogen Light Bulbs (726)
- Halogen Incandescent Lamps (614)
- Clear Incandescent Lamps (605)
- Stage/Studio/TV Bulbs (127)
- Stage/Studio/TV Lamps (127)
- Stage/Studio/TV Light Bulbs (127)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.