Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemHalogen Lamp
- Overall Lamp ShapeMR
- Lamp TypeReflector-MR
- Lamp ShapeMR16
- Base Type2-Pin (GX5.3)
- Max. Overall Length1-7/8"
- Lamp Dia.2"
- Lamp FinishClear
- Average Life5000 hr.
- Color Temp.2900K
- Beam Angle40 Degrees
- Lamp DesignationQ20MR16/C/FL40
- Shatter ResistanceNo
- ANSI CodeBAB
- StandardsMeets 2012 Lighting Legislation Energy
- Primary ApplicationProjection
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Incandescent Lamps (1772)
- Incandescent Bulbs (1721)
- Incandescent Light Bulbs (1714)
- Halogen Lamps (759)
- Halogen Bulbs (757)
- Halogen Light Bulbs (757)
- Clear Incandescent Lamps (646)
- Halogen Incandescent Lamps (643)
- Low-Voltage Lamps (488)
- Low-Voltage Bulbs (480)
- Low-Voltage Light Bulbs (479)
- Low-Voltage Incandescent Lamps (352)
- Floodlight Lamps (268)
- Floodlight Bulbs (266)
- Floodlight Light Bulbs (266)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.