Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (1-800-472-4643).
High Bay, Metal Hailde, Pulse Start, 450 W
- Item # 7AN61
- Mfr. Model # VB5W40EOAEAAA11Q
- UNSPSC # 39111521
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 44.95 lbs.
- Item HID Fixture
- Type High Bay
- Lamp Type MH/PS
- Lamp Watts 400
- Fixture Wattage 450
- Voltage 120 to 277
- Space to Mtg. Height Ratio 1.7
- Light Distribution Fixed
- Refractor/Reflector Material Prismatic Acrylic Refractor, Aluminum Reflector
- Reflector Type Enclosed
- Lamp Included No
- Ambient Temp. Range -20 to 131 Degrees F
- Mounting Height 3/4" Pendant
- Mounting 3/4" Pendant
- Finish White Polyester-Powder
- Ballast Housing Die-Cast Aluminum Housing Suitable for Damp Locations
- Suggested Lamp Item No. 2V658, 2V703
- Socket Type Mogul
- Description/Special Features Pulse Start
- Height 26"
- Width 24"
- Standards UL Listed 1598 Damp Locations
- Fixture Type HID High Bay
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.