Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
High Bay, Metal Hailde, Pulse Start, 450 W
- Item # 7AN61
- Mfr. Model # VB5W40EOAEAAA11Q
- UNSPSC # 39111521
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 44.95 lbs.
- ItemHID Fixture
- TypeHigh Bay
- Lamp TypeMH/PS
- Lamp Watts400
- Fixture Wattage450
- Voltage120 to 277
- Space to Mtg. Height Ratio1.7
- Light DistributionFixed
- Refractor/Reflector MaterialPrismatic Acrylic Refractor, Aluminum Reflector
- Reflector TypeEnclosed
- Lamp IncludedNo
- Ambient Temp. Range-20 to 131 Degrees F
- Mounting Height3/4" Pendant
- Mounting3/4" Pendant
- FinishWhite Polyester-Powder
- Ballast HousingDie-Cast Aluminum Housing Suitable for Damp Locations
- Suggested Lamp Item No.2V658, 2V703
- Socket TypeMogul
- Description/Special FeaturesPulse Start
- StandardsUL Listed 1598 Damp Locations
- Fixture TypeHID High Bay
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.