Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
High Bay, Metal Hailde, Pulse Start, 450 W
- Item # 7AN47
- Mfr. Model # OG540EOE
- UNSPSC # 39111521
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 51.0 lbs.
- ItemHID Fixture
- TypeHigh Bay
- Lamp TypeMH/PS
- Lamp Watts400
- Fixture Wattage450
- Voltage120 to 277
- Space to Mtg. Height Ratio1.3
- Light DistributionAdjustable With Multi-Position Legs
- Refractor/Reflector MaterialGlass Refractor, Borosilicate Prismatic Glass Reflector
- Reflector TypeEnclosed
- Lens MaterialGlass
- Lamp IncludedNo
- Ambient Temp. Range-20 to 131 Degrees F
- Mounting Height3/4" Pendant
- Mounting3/4" Pendant
- FinishGray Electrocoat
- Ballast HousingDie-Cast Aluminum Housing Suitable for Damp Locations
- Suggested Lamp Item No.3JJ96
- Socket TypeMogul
- Description/Special FeaturesPulse Start
- StandardsUL Listed 1598 Damp Locations
- Fixture TypeHID High Bay
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- High-Bay Lighting Fixtures (212)
- HID (High-Intensity Discharge) Lighting Fixtures (202)
- Metal Halide Lighting Fixtures (173)
- Damp Location Lighting Fixtures (171)
- Metal Halide HID Fixtures (142)
- Warehouse Lighting Fixtures (135)
- Pulse-Start Lighting Fixtures (92)
- Warehouse HID Fixtures (62)
- High-Bay HID (High-Intensity Discharge) Fixtures (35)
- High-Bay HID Fixtures (34)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.