Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Linear Fluorescent Lamp Medium Bi-Pin (G13) Base Type, 48" Length, 15,000 hr. Average Life
- Item # 30C506
- Mfr. Model # F34/CW/C/WM/ECO
- UNSPSC # 39101605
- Catalog Page # 634
- Shipping Weight 0.6 lbs.
- ItemLinear Fluorescent Lamp
- Overall Lamp ShapeT
- Lamp ShapeT12
- Base TypeMedium Bi-Pin (G13)
- Average Life15,000 hr.
- Lamp ToneCool
- Color Temp.4100K
- Start TypeRapid
- Min. Starting Temp.59 Degrees F
- Initial Lumens1800
- Mean Lumens1500
- Primary ApplicationGeneral Purpose
- Lamp DesignationF34/CW/C/WM/ECO
- StandardsMeets 2012 Energy Legislation
- Case Quantity30
- Lamp TypeLinear
- Green Environmental AttributeProduct Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Meets U.S. Federal minimum energy-efficiency standards (Circle E).
- Item # 30C507GE LIGHTING
Price $26.65 / pkg. of 2
Shipping: pkg of 9
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.