Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Fluorescent Lamp, T12, Daylight, 6500K
- Item # 3DXP2
- Mfr. Model # F40DX/ECO/CVG
- UNSPSC # 39101605
- Catalog Page # 634
- Shipping Weight 0.75 lbs.
- ItemLinear Fluorescent Lamp
- Overall Lamp ShapeT
- Lamp ShapeT12
- Base TypeMedium Bi-Pin (G13)
- Average Life20,000 hr.
- Lamp ToneDaylight
- Color Temp.6500K
- Start TypeRapid
- Min. Starting Temp.50 Degrees F
- Initial Lumens1988
- Mean Lumens1687
- Shatter ResistanceYes
- Primary ApplicationSpeciality
- Lamp DesignationF40T12/DX/ECO/CVG
- ANSI Code1010-1
- StandardsMeets 2012 Lighting Legislation Energy
- Case Quantity30
- Lamp TypeLinear
Compliance and Restrictions
Meets U.S. Federal minimum energy-efficiency standards (Circle E).
Alternate Search Terms
- Fluorescent Bulbs (1115)
- Fluorescent Lamps (1108)
- Fluorescent Light Bulbs (1105)
- Fluorescent Tubes (648)
- Long-Life Fluorescent Lamps (611)
- Rapid-Start Fluorescent Lamps (423)
- Shatter-Resistant Lamps (198)
- Shatter-Resistant Bulbs (195)
- Shatter-Resistant Light Bulbs (188)
- Shatter-Resistant Fluorescent Lights (146)
- Shatter-Resistant Fluorescent Lamps (128)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.