Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Electronic Ballast, T12 Lamps, 120/277V
- Item # 3APT8
- Mfr. Model # GE-340-RS-MV-N T12
- NSN # 6250-01-452-6837
- UNSPSC # 39111801
- Catalog Page # 672
- Shipping Weight 2.44 lbs.
- Item Electronic Ballast
- Start Type Rapid
- Lamp Type T12 Lamps
- Ballast Family ProLine(TM)
- Number of Lamps 2 or 3
- Voltage 120/277
- Light Output Normal
- Min. Starting Temp. 50 Degrees F
- Amps AC 0.25 to 0.98
- Input Watts 114
- Number of F30T12 Lamps 3
- Number of F34T12 Lamps 3
- Number of F40T12 Lamps 3
- Wiring Type Parallel
- Power Factor 0.98
- Total Harmonic Distortion Less Than 10%
- Length 9-1/2"
- Width 2-3/8"
- Height 1-5/8"
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
- Lighting Fixture Ballasts (611)
- Electronic Ballasts (451)
- Fluorescent Ballasts (443)
- Electronic Fluorescent Ballasts (383)
- HID (High-Intensity Discharge) Ballasts (180)
- HID Ballasts (169)
- Lighting Fixture Ballast Kits (126)
- Metal Halide Ballasts (116)
- Ballast Core and Coils (113)
- Rapid-Start Ballasts (113)
- HID Ballast Core and Coils (112)
- Ballast Kits (109)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.