Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemElectronic Ballast
- Start TypeRapid
- Lamp TypeT12 Lamps
- Ballast FamilyProLine(TM)
- Number of Lamps2 or 3
- Light OutputNormal
- Min. Starting Temp.50 Degrees F
- Amps AC0.25 to 0.98
- Input Watts114
- Number of F30T12 Lamps3
- Number of F34T12 Lamps3
- Number of F40T12 Lamps3
- Wiring TypeParallel
- Power Factor0.98
- Total Harmonic DistortionLess Than 10%
- Green Environmental AttributeProduct Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
- Lighting Fixture Ballasts (630)
- Fluorescent Ballasts (477)
- Electronic Ballasts (452)
- Electronic Fluorescent Ballasts (395)
- HID (High-Intensity Discharge) Ballasts (180)
- HID Ballasts (169)
- Lighting Fixture Ballast Kits (129)
- Rapid-Start Ballasts (125)
- Metal Halide Ballasts (116)
- Ballast Core and Coils (113)
- Ballast Kits (112)
- HID Ballast Core and Coils (112)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.