Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Electronic Ballast, T5 Lamps, 108 to 305V
- Item # 12J905
- Mfr. Model # GE454MVPS90-E
- UNSPSC # 39111801
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 2.67 lbs.
- ItemElectronic Ballast
- Ballast TypeHigh Output
- Start TypeProgrammed
- Lamp TypeT5 Lamps
- Ballast FamilyUltraStart(R)
- Number of Lamps3 or 4
- Voltage108 to 305
- Light OutputNormal
- Min. Starting Temp.-20 Degrees F
- Amps AC1.84 to 0.68
- Input Watts182 to 220
- Number of F54T5 Lamps3 or 4
- Number of F58T8 Lamps3 or 4
- Wiring TypeParallel
- Ballast Factor1
- Power FactorGreater Than 0.95
- Total Harmonic DistortionLess Than 10%
- Special FeaturesContinuous Cathode Cutout Technology, Multi Volt, Anti Striation Control, Auto Restart, End of Life Protection (EOL), Universal Voltage, High Output, Inherent Thermal Protection, Lamp End of Life Safety Shutdown Circuit, Parallel Lamp Operation
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionRoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.