Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Dimming Ballast, 120/277V, 48 In Lamp
- Item # 6TWH1
- Mfr. Model # GE432MAX90-S60
- UNSPSC # 39111801
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.54 lbs.
- Item Dimming Ballast
- Ballast Type Electronic Dimming
- Ballast Family Ultramax
- Number of Lamps 4
- Lamp Type F32T8
- Lamp Length 48"
- Voltage 120/277
- Height 1-3/16"
- Width 1-5/8"
- Length 9-1/2"
- Input Watts 87
- Amps AC 0.34
- Start Type Instant
- Min. Starting Temp. -22 Degrees F
- Dimming Range 100% to 60% Step Dim
- Ballast Factor 1.18
- Power Factor Greater Than 0.95
- Total Harmonic Distortion Less Than 20%
- Sound Rating A 20 to 24dB
- Thermal Protection Class P
- Standards UL 55C, UL Type CC, UL Type1 Outdoor, UL Type HL, NEMA Premium, ASI-C62.41-1991, cUL, FCC Part 18 Class A, ANSI Standard C82.11-Cons 2002
- Green Certification or Other Recognition RoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.