Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Ceramic Metal Halide Lamp, ED18,400W
- Item # 1TJT2
- Mfr. Model # CMH400/U/830/R
- UNSPSC # 39101617
- Catalog Page # 644
- Shipping Weight 0.48 lbs.
- ItemHID Lamp
- Overall Lamp ShapeED
- Lamp TypeCeramic Metal Halide
- Lamp ShapeED18
- Base TypeMogul Screw (E39)
- Color Temp.3000K
- Initial Lumens41,000
- Mean Lumens31,300
- Max. Overall Length9-3/4"
- Lamp FinishClear
- Fixture TypeEnclosed
- Shatter ResistanceNo
- Mounting PositionUniversal
- Average Life20,000 hr.
- Lamp DesignationCMH400/U/830/R
- ANSI CodeM169/S51
- StandardsMeets 2012 Lighting Legislation Energy
- Footnotes44, 45, 49
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
- HID (High-Intensity Discharge) Bulbs (299)
- HID (High-Intensity Discharge) Lamps (299)
- HID (High-Intensity Discharge) Light Bulbs (299)
- Metal Halide Bulbs (221)
- Metal Halide Lamps (221)
- Metal Halide Light Bulbs (219)
- Metal Halide HID Lamps (211)
- Shatter-Resistant Lamps (204)
- Shatter-Resistant Bulbs (201)
- Shatter-Resistant Light Bulbs (194)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.