Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemHID Lamp
- Lamp TypeCeramic Metal Halide
- Lamp ShapeMR16
- Base Type2-Pin (GX10)
- Color Temp.3000K
- Initial Lumens1000
- Max. Overall Length2-2/7"
- Lamp Dia.2"
- Lamp FinishClear
- Fixture TypeOpen/Enclosed
- Shatter ResistanceNo
- Mounting PositionUniversal
- Average Life12,000 hr.
- Lamp DesignationCMH20MR16/830/FL25
- Description/Special FeaturesFlood, UV Control
- ANSI CodeC156
- StandardsMeets 2012 Lighting Legislation Energy
- Footnotes33, 51
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
- HID (High-Intensity Discharge) Bulbs (307)
- HID (High-Intensity Discharge) Lamps (307)
- HID (High-Intensity Discharge) Light Bulbs (307)
- Floodlight Lamps (270)
- Floodlight Bulbs (268)
- Floodlight Light Bulbs (268)
- Metal Halide Bulbs (223)
- Metal Halide Lamps (223)
- Metal Halide Light Bulbs (221)
- Metal Halide HID Lamps (212)
- HID (High-Intensity Discharge) Floodlights (54)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.