Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
CFL Ballast, Electronic, 29W, 120/277V
- Item # 2XKV9
- Mfr. Model # GEC213-MVPS-3W
- UNSPSC # 39111801
- Catalog Page # 675
- Shipping Weight 0.93 lbs.
- Item CFL Ballast
- Ballast Type Electronic
- Ballast Family ProLine(R)
- Input Watts 29
- Voltage 120/277
- Min. Starting Temp. -20 Degrees F
- Dimension Reference A38
- Start Type Programmed/Rapid
- Number of Lamps 2
- Ballast Factor Normal
- Power Factor Greater Than 0.98
- Length 5"
- Width 2-2/5"
- Height 1"
- Wiring Type Series
- Light Output Normal
- Total Harmonic Distortion Less Than 10%
- Number of F13BX Lamps 1 or 2
- Number of F18BX Lamps 1
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other Recognition RoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.