Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
LED Garage Light, 60W, 5700K, Pendant
- Item # 39E726
- Mfr. Model # EGMS0W6N57PC11WHTE
- UNSPSC # 39111521
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 25.0 lbs.
- Item LED Garage Light
- Housing Material Die Cast Aluminum
- Housing Color White
- Color Temp. 5700K
- CRI 70
- Length 19"
- Width 19"
- Height 7-4/5"
- Lumens 4500
- Voltage 120-277
- Watts 60
- Lumens Per Watt 75
- Temp. Range -40 to 40 Degrees C
- Rated Life 50,000 hr.
- Includes 3/4" Rigid Pendant
- Warranty 5 Years
- LED Replacement For 100W HPS/MH
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other Recognition RoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.