Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Temp/CO2 Data Logger, Dual Beam
- Item # 3KME1
- Mfr. Model # 7001D
- UNSPSC # 41111906
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 3.3 lbs.
- ItemData Logger
- TypeDual Beam Absorption Infrared
- Temp. Range (F)Voltage Output: 32 F to 104 Degrees F, Display: 32 F to 122 Degrees F
- AccuracyCO2: +/-50 ppm or 5% of Reading, Whichever is Greater. Temperature: +/-2 Degrees F
- Battery Life80 Hours
- Digital ReadoutLCD
- AC AdapterIncluded
- Time IntervalsCO2: Less Than 60 Seconds for 90% of Step Change, Temperature: 20 to 30 Minutes, Case Must Equilibriate with Environment
- Special FeaturesDual beam absorption infrared, Measures CO2 and Temperature while Calculating Real-Time Ventilation Rates, Can Operate For up to 80 Hours on 4 AA Batteries (Not Included)
- IncludesHobo Data logger and Power Adapter
- Manufacturers Warranty LengthOne Year
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.