Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemCompressor/Vacuum Pump
- Compressor TypeRotary Vane
- Full Load Amps4.6/2.3
- Inlet Size1/4" NPT
- Outlet Size1/4" NPT
- Free Air CFM @ 0 PSI4.80
- Free Air CFM @ 10 PSI3.90
- Max. Vacuum26" Hg
- Free Air CFM @ 0 In. Hg5.00
- Free Air CFM @ 10 In. Hg3.00
- Free Air CFM @ 20 In. Hg0.50
- Overall Length14.72"
- Overall Width6.37"
- Overall Height7.35"
- HousingCast Iron
- IncludesIntegral Mufflers and Filters
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Air Compressors (441)
- Electric Air Compressors (409)
- Electric Compressors (409)
- Stationary Air Compressors (370)
- Stationary Compressors (370)
- Oil-Less Air Compressors (162)
- Oil-Less Compressors (162)
- Vacuum Pumps (162)
- Rotary Compressors (146)
- Air Compressor Pumps (145)
- Compressor Pumps (145)
- Air Compressor Vacuum Pump Combination (93)
- Compressor Vacuum Pumps (93)
- Vacuum Pump Compressors (90)
- Rotary Vane Pumps (82)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The manufacturer does not have a video available. Please contact us at 1-800-GRAINGER and we can either fax or email you a copy of the owner’s manual.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
On this unit being a Vacuum Pump, the inlet is not visible in the picture it is located on the side opposite of the exhaust filter. (the small fitting sticking out the top)
I hope this answers your question, thanks for using Grainger Ask & Answer!
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.