Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Piston Air Comp., 3/4HP, 115/208-230V, 1Ph
- Item # 2Z870
- Mfr. Model # 5HCD-43-M550NGX
- UNSPSC # 40151601
- Catalog Page # 3651
- Shipping Weight 45.2 lbs.
- ItemPiston Air Compressor
- Full Load Amps14/7
- Inlet Size1/4" NPT
- Outlet Size1/4" NPT
- Max. PSI Cont./Int.100/100
- Free Air CFM @ 0 PSI4.65
- Free Air CFM @ 20 PSI4.1
- Free Air CFM @ 40 PSI3.6
- Free Air CFM @ 50 PSI3.4
- Free Air CFM @ 100 PSI2.5
- Overall Length14-1/2"
- Overall Width12-1/16"
- Overall Height8-7/8"
- Cylinder MaterialAluminum
- Number of Cylinders2
- Motor TypeShaded Pole
- Sound Rating63 dBA @ 60 psi
- Lubrication TypeOil-Less
- FinishGray Paint
- ValveCorrosion Resistant Sandwich
- StandardsCUR, CE
- Temp. Range32 Degrees to 104 Degrees F
- Thermal ProtectionAutomatic
- ApplicationAeration, Photographic Processing, Business Machines, Packaging, Beverage Dispensing and Various OEM, Requiring Intermittent and Continuous Duty
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Air Compressors (511)
- Electric Air Compressors (441)
- Electric Compressors (441)
- Stationary Air Compressors (419)
- Stationary Compressors (410)
- Oil-Less Air Compressors (173)
- Oil-Less Compressors (173)
- Vacuum Pumps (171)
- Air Compressor Pumps (158)
- Compressor Pumps (158)
- Air Compressor Vacuum Pump Combination (90)
- Compressor Vacuum Pumps (90)
- Vacuum Pump Compressors (87)
- Electric Vacuum Pumps (79)
- Oil-Less Vacuum Pumps (76)
- Piston Vacuum Pumps (52)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Product Use Criteria:
Temp Range= 32F-105F. ( Temp range may go lower if run continually).LR Amps: 60 @ 115vac, 30 @ 230vac. Teflon piston seals, 78dba @ 100 psi. 115 VOLTS = 14.0 AMPS 230 VOLTS = 7.0 AMPS.
• Pump only clean, dry air.
• Operate at 32ºF - 104ºF (0ºC - 40ºC).
• Protect unit from dirt & moisture.
• Do not pump flammable or explosive gases or
use in an atmosphere that contains such gases.
• Protect all surrounding items from exhaust air. This
exhaust air can become very hot.
• Corrosive gases and particulate material will damage unit.
Water vapor, oil-based contaminants or other liquids must be filtered out.
• Consult your Gast Distributor/Representative before using at high altitudes.
• These pumps are oil-less and require NO lubrication.
The Teflon-filled rings are self-lubricating and require no oil.
• The motor bearings are grease-packed for the lifetime of the bearings.
If you are needing additional information, please call 1-800-Grainger to speak with a Customer Service Agent. Thank you for using Grainger.com Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.