Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Lubricating Oil, 1 Quart, SAE 10
- Item # 3HDP8
- Mfr. Model # KAD220
- UNSPSC # 15121520
- Catalog Page # 3655
- Shipping Weight 2.04 lbs.
- Item Lubricating Oil
- Size 1 qt.
- Container Type Drip Can
- SAE Grade 10
- ISO Viscosity Grade Not Specified
- Viscosity Index 5.6 to 7.8
- Flash Point 405 Degrees F
- Dropping Point Not Specified
- Four-Ball Wear Not Specified
- Timken OK Load Not Specified
- Viscosity @ 40C Not Specified
- Viscosity @ 100C Not Specified
- Application For Lubrication of Compressor/Vacuum Pumps and Air Motors
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This is a SAE 10 Wt Lubricating oil for air motors & compressors, the specifications do not state it, but this type of oil should be non detergent oil.
I hope this answers your question, thanks for using Grainger Ask & Answer!
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.