Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Compressor, Air, 1/6 HP
- Item # 5Z672
- Mfr. Model # 1HAB-84T-M100X
- UNSPSC # 40151601
- Catalog Page # 3651
- Shipping Weight 44.25 lbs.
- ItemElectric Air Compressor
- Compressor TypeTank Mounted
- Number of Stages1
- Lubrication TypeOil-less
- Max. Pressure100 psi
- Free Air CFM @ Max. Pressure0.4
- Tank Size2 gal.
- Tank TypeHorizontal
- Compressor Package TypeBase Model
- ASME TankYes
- (F)NPT Outlet1/4"
- On Pressure Switch Setting70
- Off Pressure Switch Setting90
- FinishGray Paint
- Overall Length18"
- Overall Width8"
- Overall Height17"
- IncludesPressure Switch, Manual Drain, Pressure Safety Valve, Pressure Gauge, Globe Valve
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Yes you can add aditional air storage, we have many portable air tanks lised on page 3727 & 3728.
I hope this answers your question, thanks for using Grainger Ask & Answer!
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.