Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Height (In.)3.7
- Width (In.)5.12
- Depth (In.)1.18
- Mounting TypeMotorcycle
- Power SourceBattery
- Display TypeTouchscreen
- Display Height (In.)2.2
- Display Width (In.)3.7
- Display Depth (In.)1.18
- FeaturesIncludes Lifetime Map Updates, Waterproof To Ipx7 Built Tough With Fuel Resistant Plastics, Service History Log, Faster Routing And Map Displays, And Faster Destination Searches, Easytouse Search Bar, See And Select Businesses On The Map, Speed Limit Indicator, Preview Upcoming Highway Exits, Lane Assist With Junction View, Voice Prompts And Speaks Street Names, Microsd Data Card Skit
- IncludesZumo 350LM, Preloaded City Navigator NT North America, Lifetime Maps, Motorcycle Mount With Power Cable And Mounting Hardware, Automotive Suction Cup Mount, Automotive Power Cable, USB Cable, Manual, Warranty
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.