Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Hydraulic Pipe Bender, 2-1/2 to 4 In
- Item # 15V912
- Mfr. Model # B400DL
- UNSPSC # 23171703
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 708.5 lbs.
- ItemHydraulic Pipe Bender
- Number of Shoes3
- Size Range (In.)2-1/2 to 4
- Bend Radius (In.)13-1/2 to 21
- Measuring Height (In.)60
- Measuring Length (In.)32
- Measuring Width (In.)32
- Max. Pressure (PSI)10000
- MaterialEMT, IMC, Rigid
- Function30 Ton, 28" Stroke Cylinder Makes 90 Deg Bend With One Pass, Constant Radii Follow Bars, Conduit Is Automatically Stripped Free From The Shoe During The Return Cycle, Angle Markings On Frame
- IncludesBending Shoes: 2-1/2, 3, 4", Follow Bars: 2-1/2, 3, 4", U-Straps: 2-1/2, 3, 4", U-Strap Pin, Bend Shoe Pin, 30-Ton, Double-Acting Hydraulic Cylinder, (2) 10 ft. Hose w/High-Flow Coupler, Double Anchor Frame Pin, and Metal Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.