Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Electrical Conduit Bender, 1/2 to 2,20A
- Item # 15V886
- Mfr. Model # B2555RIG
- UNSPSC # 27112503
- Catalog Page # 1072
- Shipping Weight 562.5 lbs.
- Item Electrical Conduit Bender
- Capacity 1/2 to 2" Rigid, 1/2 to 1-1/4" IMC Conduit
- Voltage 110/115
- Amps 20
- Watts 2400
- Cycle 60
- Receptacle Type 20 Amp Plug
- Cord Length (Ft.) 6
- Operating Temp. (F) 0 to 100
- Width (In.) 42
- Depth (In.) 48
- Height (In.) 40
- Operating Position Vertical
- Construction Steel and Aluminum
- Wheel Type Solid
- Wheel Dia. (In.) 12
- Features Up To 180 Deg One-Shot Bends, Detachable Handle
- Application Conduit Bending
- Includes Rigid and IMC Bending Shoes: 1/2 and 1-1/4", Rigid and IMC Support Rollers: 1/2 and 1-1/4", Rigid Bending Shoes: 1-1/2 and 2", Rigid Support Rollers: 1-1/2 and 2", Metal Storage Box
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.