Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemFirst Aid Kit
- Mount TypePortable
- Kit TypeBulk
- Number of Components28
- People Served10
- Case MaterialPolypropylene
- Number of Shelves1
- Color CodeNo
- IncludesBenzalkonium Antiseptic Wipe (12), Alcohol Wipes (10), First Aid Cream 0.9g (3), Gauze Pads Sterile 3" x 3" (1), Fingertip "T" Woven (2), Knuckle Bandage (2), 3/4" x 3" Woven Strips (20), Adhesive Bandage,Plastic,3/4" x 3" (30), Bandage, Patch, Adhesive ,1.5 x 1.5 (1), ABD Combine Pad 5" x 9" (1), Gauze Clean-Wrap Bandage N/S 2" (1), Butterfly Closures (2), Tongue Blades Sr Wrapped (1), CTA 3" Single Tip (10), First Aid Guide ASHI (1), Cold Pack Unit 5" x 6" Bulk (1), Snips 3/8" x 1-1/2" (8), 1 Pair Vinyl Gloves Zip Lock Bag (1), Emergency Survival Blanket (1), Sting Relief Wipes (2), Tape Adhesive 1/2"x 5" Plastic (1), Aypanal Extra Bulk (2), CedaPairin (IbuPairofen) 2Env (2), Light Sticks 6" 12 hr. (1)
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item is restricted for international sale.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.