Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
First Aid Kit, Unitized, White, 9Pcs, 10 Ppl
- Item # 39P231
- Mfr. Model # Z019847
- UNSPSC # 42172001
- Catalog Page # 2469
- Shipping Weight 2.0 lbs.
- ItemFirst Aid Kit
- Mount TypePortable
- Kit TypeUnitized
- Number of Components9
- People Served10
- Case MaterialSteel
- Number of Shelves1
- Color CodeYellow-Bandages, Compresses, Blue-Antiseptics, Wound Cleansers, Red-Burn Treatment, Green-Special, Miscellaneous, Orange-Personal Protection
- IncludesFirst Aid Burn Cream (6), Pvp Iodine Wipes (10), Triple Antibiotic (10), Adhesive Bandage,Plastic,1"x3" (16), Bandage Comp, 2" Offset (4), Bandage Comp, 4" Offset (1), Triangular Bandage, Non-Sterile (1), First Aid Guide ASHI (1), Labl Instr Fa (1), Latex Gloves 2 Pair (Large) (1), Label Contents ANSI Z308.1-2009 (1), Tourniquet Assembly (1), Wire Splint (1)
- StandardsANSI Z308.1-2009
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.