Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemFirst Aid Kit
- Mount TypePortable, Wall Mount
- Kit TypeUnitized
- Number of Components102
- People Served20
- Case MaterialPlastic
- Number of Shelves0
- Color CodeYellow-Bandages, Compresses, Blue-Antiseptics, Wound Cleansers, Red-Burn Treatment, Green-Special, Miscellaneous, Orange-Personal Protection
- Includes(32) 1"x3" Adhesive Plastic Bandages, (1) 4" Bandage Compress, (8) Heavy Woven Knuckle Bandages, (12) Triple Antibiotic Ointment, (10) PVP Iodine Wipes, (12) First Aid Burn Cream Packets, (2) Gauze Compress, (1) Instant Cold Pack, (1) First Aid Guide, (4) Nitrile Exam Gloves, (4) 3"x3" Sterile Gauze Pads, (1) Triangular Bandage Non-Sterile, (1) Eyewash, (2) 1/2" x 5 yd. Adhesive Tape, (10) Sting Relief Wipes, (1) Scissor, (1) Forcep
- StandardsANSI Z308.1-2003
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.