Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
First Aid Kit, Bulk, Red, 32 Pcs, 25 People
- Item # 39N798
- Mfr. Model # 54555
- UNSPSC # 42172001
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.3 lbs.
- ItemFirst Aid Kit
- Mount TypePortable, Wall Mount
- Kit TypeBulk
- Number of Components32
- People Served25
- Case MaterialFabric
- Number of Shelves0
- Color CodeNo
- Includes(16) 1"x3" Adhesive Plastic Bandages, (1) First Aid Guide, (1) 3.5" Plastic Forceps, (4) Heavy Woven Bandages, (5) Heavy Woven Knuckle Bandages, (1) Scissors, (1) 4 oz. Eyewash, (1) Sterile Eye Cup, (4) Sterile Eye Pads, (4) Adhesive Strips, (1) 4" Elastic Bandage, (1) Cold Pack 4"x5" (1) Triangular Bandage, (4) Nitrile Exam Gloves, (30) Alcohol Wipes, (6) First Aid/Burn Cream, (6) Triple Antibiotic Ointment, (1) 5"x9" Combine Dressing, (1) 1/2" x 5 yd. Adhesive Strips, (5) 4"x4" Sterile Gauze Pads, (1) Conforming Gauze Roll
- StandardsANSI Z308.1-2003
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.