Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemFastener Laminate Technical Data Sheet
- TypeHot Sheet F13
- Number of Pages1
- Height (In.)11
- Width (In.)8-1/2
- Depth (In.)0.015
- ProvidesUnified Threads (Inch) Diameter / TPI Combinations, ISO (Metric) Threads Diameter / Pitch Combinations, Common Workshop Bolts Identification & Mechanical Properties, Tensile Strength Comparison Chart, Steel / Alloy Bolts, Inch Metric Fastener Equivalents, Threads Per Inch & Pitch Conversion Table
- For Use WithThreaded/Non-Threaded Fasteners, Fastener Ref., Fastener Tech Info
- IncludesTables from Black Book Pages 44, 45, 70, 71, 104, 112, 113, 220
- Package Quantity1
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.