Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Mini Grease Gun, Push Handle, 2-1/2 oz.
- Item # 14N896
- Mfr. Model # 32990
- UNSPSC # 27112901
- Catalog Page # 1204
- Shipping Weight 0.25 lbs.
- Item Mini Grease Gun
- Grease Gun Handle Style Push
- Grease Gun Fill Bulk
- Bulk Capacity 2-1/2 oz.
- Max. Operating Pressure 20 psi
- Strokes for 1-Oz. Output 1
- Tube Color Black
- Tube Material Plastic
- Nozzle Extension Type Rigid Pipe
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Pipe Length 2"
- Tool Length 8"
- Volume Per Stroke 2 oz.
- For Use With Low Vicosity Grease And Oil
- Application Compact Guns Get Low Vicosity Grease And Oil Into Tight Spaces
- Features Piston-style Construction Allows One-handed Operation.
- Includes Standard Hydraulic and Flush Style Couplers
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.