Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemOil Coolant Pump
- Length (In.)17-7/16
- Width (In.)6-5/16
- Height (In.)17-7/16
- Bolt Circle Dia. (In.)2 at 6.3 and 2 at 6.69
- Inlet/Outlet (In.)3/4
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head54
- GPM of Water @ 7 Ft. of Head Low52.0
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head47
- GPM of Water @ 13 Ft. of Head Low44.0
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head36
- GPM of Water @ 16 Ft. of Head41.0
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head28.5
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head20
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head34
- Shut-Off (Ft.)34
- Max. Immersion Depth (In.)9-7/8
- Impeller MaterialCast Bronze
- Body MaterialCast Iron
- Max. Recommended Viscosity1200 at 50 hz, 600 at 60 hz
- Max. Temp.104
- Shaft MaterialCarbon Steel
- ElastomerBuna N
- ApplicationCirculation of Coolant, Spraying of Cutting Oil in all Types of Machines, Including Grinders
- For Use WithNonflammable Liquids Compatible with Pump Component Materials
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.