Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pump, Oil Coolant, 1/4hp
- Item # 3P747
- Mfr. Model # VKP-073A-4Z
- UNSPSC # 40151504
- Catalog Page # 3748
- Shipping Weight 24.3 lbs.
- Item Oil Coolant Pump
- Type Immersion
- HP 1/4
- Phase 3
- Amps 1/0.5
- Voltage 230/460
- Length (In.) 14-1/4
- Width (In.) 5-29/32
- Height (In.) 14-7/32
- Bolt Circle Dia. (In.) 2 at 6.3 and 2 at 5.28
- Inlet/Outlet (In.) 1/2
- RPM 3440
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 32
- GPM of Water @ 13 Ft. of Head Low 30.0
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 28.5
- GPM of Water @ 16 Ft. of Head 26.0
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 22
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 11
- Shut-Off (Ft.) 34
- Max. Immersion Depth (In.) 7
- Impeller Material Plastic
- Body Material Cast Iron
- Max. Recommended Viscosity 1200 SSU at 50 hz, 600 SSU at 60 hz
- Max. Temp. 104
- Shaft Material Carbon Steel
- Elastomer Buna N
- Application Circulation of Coolant, Spraying of Cutting Oil in all Types of Machines, Including Grinders
- For Use With Nonflammable Liquids Compatible with Pump Component Materials
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.