Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pump, Oil Coolant, 1/2hp
- Item # 3P743
- Mfr. Model # VKN-093A-4Z
- UNSPSC # 40151504
- Catalog Page # 3748
- Shipping Weight 33.9 lbs.
- ItemOil Coolant Pump
- Length (In.)12-1/4
- Width (In.)7-1/8
- Height (In.)12-7/16
- Bolt Circle Dia. (In.)7.09
- Inlet/Outlet (In.)1
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head62
- GPM of Water @ 7 Ft. of Head Low61.0
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head59
- GPM of Water @ 13 Ft. of Head Low56.0
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head55
- GPM of Water @ 16 Ft. of Head55.0
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head51
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head40.5
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head40
- Shut-Off (Ft.)40
- Impeller MaterialCast Bronze
- Body MaterialCast Iron
- Max. Recommended Viscosity800 at 50 hz, 300 at 60 hz
- Max. Temp.104
- Shaft MaterialCarbon Steel
- Shaft SealMechanical Seal
- ElastomerBuna N
- ApplicationCirculation of Coolant, Spraying of Cutting Oil in all Types of Machines, Except Grinders
- IncludesCeramic stationary seal face, carbon graphite rotating seal face, and steel springs
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.