Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Variable Frequency Drive, 600 HP, 380-480V
- Item # 33M542
- Mfr. Model # FRN600F1S-4U
- UNSPSC # 26111503
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 640.0 lbs.
- Item Variable Frequency Drive
- Max. HP 600
- Enclosure Open
- Input Voltage 480VAC
- Max. Output Amps 740
- Output Voltage 480VAC
- Input Phase AC 3
- Output Phase AC 3
- With Bypass / No Bypass No Bypass
- With Line Contactor / No Line Contactor No Line Contactor
- Starting Torque 200%
- Torque @ 1 Hz 200%
- Input Frequency 120 Hz
- Output Frequency Range 0 to 120 Hz
- Adjustable Acceleration Time 0 to 6000 sec.
- Adjustable Deceleration Time 0 to 6000 sec.
- Dynamic Braking Brake Unit and Resistor Separate Items
- Height 55.12"
- Width 26.77"
- Depth 17.32"
- Control Type Keypad and Terminal
- Key Pad Lockout Yes
- Start/Stop Control Keypad and Terminal
- Protection Electronic Thermal Overload 1 through 4 motor, Over Current, Over Voltage, Low Voltage, PG, PID, Heat sink Overheat, Input & output phase loss, Communication Error.
- Control Method V/F Control
- Accepts Input Control Signal Analog 0-10VDC, 5VDC, 4 to 20mA and Digital
- Display Type LCD Monitor and Green Run Indicator
- Displays LCD Monitor & Green Run Indicator
- Digital Readout Yes
- For Use With General Purpose and Inverter Duty 3-Phase Motors
- Standards cUL and US Listed, CE and RoHS Directives
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.