Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemVariable Frequency Drive
- Max. HP600
- Input Voltage380-480VAC
- Max. Output Amps740
- Output Voltage380-480VAC
- Input Phase AC3
- Output Phase AC3
- Starting Torque200%
- Torque @ 1 Hz200%
- Input Frequency120 Hz
- Output Frequency Range0 to 120 Hz
- Adjustable Acceleration Time0 to 6000 sec.
- Adjustable Deceleration Time0 to 6000 sec.
- Dynamic BrakingBrake Unit and Resistor Separate Items
- Control TypeKeypad and Terminal
- Key Pad LockoutYes
- Start/Stop ControlKeypad and Terminal
- ProtectionElectronic Thermal Overload 1 through 4 motor, Over Current, Over Voltage, Low Voltage, PG, PID, Heat sink Overheat, Input & output phase loss, Communication Error.
- Control MethodV/F Control
- Accepts Input Control SignalAnalog 0-10VDC, 5VDC, 4 to 20mA and Digital
- Display TypeLCD Monitor and Green Run Indicator
- DisplaysLCD Monitor & Green Run Indicator
- Digital ReadoutYes
- For Use WithGeneral Purpose and Inverter Duty 3-Phase Motors
- StandardscUL and US Listed, CE and RoHS Directives
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Motor Controls (5643)
- AC Motor Controls (3733)
- Fan Controls (998)
- Pump Controls (923)
- Speed Controls (735)
- Motor Drives (663)
- Motor Speed Controls (658)
- Electronic Speed Controls (639)
- Power Drives (611)
- AC Drives (610)
- AC Speed Controls (610)
- Adjustable-Frequency Drives (600)
- Adjustable-Speed Drives (600)
- Frequency Drives (600)
- Motor Speed Inverters (600)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.