Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Camera, Digital, 16 MP, 5X
- Item # 21YP43
- Mfr. Model # 16291900-3-KIT
- UNSPSC # 45121504
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.5 lbs.
- ItemDigital Camera Kit
- Optical Zoom5X
- Digital Zoom7.2X
- LCD Size3"
- Lens Focal Length4.6 to 23mm
- Focus Range1.6 ft. to Infinity
- Flash Range20.6 ft.
- Ambient Temp.32 Degrees to 104 Degrees F
- Resolution4608 x 3440
- Media TypeSD/SDHC Memory Card
- FeaturesEasy-to-Understand Menus, Versatile Shooting Mode, HD Movie (720p/30fps)
- IncludesStarter Kit, 8GB SDHC Memory Card, Li-Ion Battery NP-45A or NP-45B, AC Power Adapter, USB Cable, CD-ROM, Hand Strap, Manual, Warranty
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.