Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Variable Frequency Drive, 3 HP, 380-480V
- Item # 3XA43
- Mfr. Model # FRN003C1S-4U
- UNSPSC # 26111503
- Catalog Page # 342
- Shipping Weight 4.35 lbs.
- ItemVariable Frequency Drive
- Max. HP3
- Input Voltage380-480VAC
- Max. Output Amps5.5
- Output Voltage380-460VAC
- Input Phase AC3
- Output Phase AC3
- Input Frequency50/60 Hz
- Output Frequency Range50/60 Hz
- ProtectionOvervoltage, Overcurrent, Incoming surge, Under voltage, Input phase loss, Output phase loss, Overheating, Overload
- Control MethodV/F Control (Simplified Torque-Vector Control)
- Accepts Input Control Signal0-10VDC, 0-5VDC or 4 to 20mA
- Display TypeLED
- StandardsUL, cUL, CE
- Green Environmental AttributeProduct Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionRoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
- Motor Controls (5867)
- AC Motor Controls (3950)
- Fan Controls (1183)
- Pump Controls (1136)
- Speed Controls (917)
- Motor Drives (843)
- Motor Speed Controls (837)
- Electronic Speed Controls (820)
- Power Drives (793)
- AC Drives (790)
- AC Speed Controls (790)
- Adjustable-Frequency Drives (782)
- Adjustable-Speed Drives (782)
- AFD (782)
- Compact Drives (782)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.