Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Window Air Con, 230/208V, Cool, EER9.4
- Item # 13C606
- Mfr. Model # FRA2262
- UNSPSC # 40101701
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 135.0 lbs.
- ItemWindow Air Conditioner
- BtuH Cooling22,000/21,600
- Operation ModeCool Only
- Dehumidification Rate7.2 lb./hr.
- High CFM529
- Control TypeElectronic
- Refrigerant TypeR-410A
- Power Cord Length6 ft.
- NEMA Plug Configuration6-15P
- Fan Speeds Cooling3
- Fan-Only Speeds3
- Air Flow Direction4 Way
- Max. Wall Thickness10"
- Max. Window Width42"
- Min. Window Width31"
- Min. Window Height19-1/2"
- Chassis TypeSlide Out
- ColorCool Gray
- StandardsUL/CUL (SA11087), AHAM
- IncludesPleated Quick Mount Window Kit, Support Hardware
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionENERGY STAR Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is ENERGY STAR Rated.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.