Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Refrigerator StyleCommercial
- Refrigerator Capacity14.13 cu. ft.
- Freezer Capacity4.07 cu. ft.
- Total Capacity18.2 cu. ft.
- Refrigerator Temperature Range (C)2 to 4
- Refrigerator Temperature Range (F)35 to 40
- Freezer Temperature Range (C)-17 to -13
- Freezer Temperature Range (F)2 to 8
- Number of Doors2
- Number of Shelves(2) Adjustable Wire and (1) Fixed Removable Glass Refrigerator
- Control TypeAdjustable Dial
- Cord Length6 ft.
- Door HingeRight
- Door TypeSwing
- FeaturesStore-More(TM) Humidity-Controlled Crisper Drawers, SpaceWise(R) Adjustable Wire Shelves, Store-More(TM) Gallon Shelf, Clear Dairy Door, Reversible Door
- Overall Height66-5/8"
- Overall Width30"
- Overall Depth30-1/8"
- IncludesRefrigerator: (2) Adjustable Wire Shelves, (2) Clear Crisp Drawers, Humidity Controls, (3) Full Width Door Racks, Freezer- (2) Full Shelves and (1) Half Shelve
- Energy Star CompliantNo
- StandardsCSA Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.