Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Portable Air Conditioner, 12000Btuh, 115V
- Item # 13R426
- Mfr. Model # FRA12E1
- UNSPSC # 40101701
- Catalog Page # 4180
- Shipping Weight 100.0 lbs.
- ItemPortable Air Conditioner with Heat
- Environmental ApplicationsResidential/Light Commercial
- Cooling MethodAir-Cooled
- BtuH Cooling12,000
- BtuH Heating4100
- Number of Cooling Speeds3
- Fan-Only Speeds3
- Control TypeRemote Control
- Max. Supply Hose Length4-1/2 ft.
- Max. Exhaust Hose Length4-1/2 ft.
- Sound Level dBA56
- Supply CFM356
- Ambient Operating Range61 to 95 Degrees F
- NEMA Plug Configuration5-15
- Power Cord Length6 ft.
- IncludesWindow Mounting Kit for Exhaust Hose
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
If you have further questions or would like help with product selection, please call 800-472-4643 and speak with one of our HVAC tech reps they will be able to assist.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Thank you for using Grainger.com Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.