Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Portable Air Conditioner, 9000Btuh, 115V
- Item # 13R421
- Mfr. Model # CPA0931
- UNSPSC # 40101701
- Catalog Page # 4180
- Shipping Weight 86.0 lbs.
- Item Portable Air Conditioner
- Environmental Applications Residential/Light Commercial
- Cooling Method Air-Cooled
- BtuH Cooling 9000
- Voltage 120
- Number of Cooling Speeds 3
- Fan-Only Speeds 3
- Control Type Remote Control
- Width 20"
- Depth 16-3/4"
- Height 32"
- Hz 60
- Phase 1
- Watts 1020
- Amps 15
- Max. Supply Hose Length 4-1/2 ft.
- Max. Exhaust Hose Length 4-1/2 ft.
- Sound Level dBA 55
- Supply CFM 347
- Ambient Operating Range 61 to 95 Degrees F
- NEMA Plug Configuration 5-15
- Power Cord Length 6 ft.
- Includes Window Mounting Kit for Exhaust Hose, Dual Hose
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.