Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemInsulated Wall Sleeve
- For Use WithAny Frigidaire PTAC
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
• The wall opening must be 16 ¼” x 42 ¼”. See Figure 2
• The wall sleeve must be located between 3 ¼” to 5 ½” above the floor (including carpeting).
• If the sleeve projects more than 4” into a room, install a subbase for support.
• If installed in a concrete or masonry wall, a lintel must be provided in the wall opening for support. Do not use the wall sleeve as a lintel.
• The wall sleeve must be horizontally level from side to side and 1/4” bubble tilt to the outside.
• The installer must determine and supply the mounting bolts and/or screws to attach the wall sleeve to the wall opening.
• The installer must provide adequate sealing and insulation around the sleeve after installation.
• If used, a 208/230-volt wall receptacle must be located within 28” of the lower right sleeve corner. Do not use extension cords.
• If the wall is deeper than 13 7/8”, see your Sales Representative for correct installation.
• There should be nothing within 20” of the back that would interfere with heat radiation and exhaust air flow.
• Do not drill into bottom of sleeve wall unless installing internal Drain Kit refer to instructions.
• The wall sleeve must extend 5/8” beyond the building exterior to assure proper drainage and to allow weather-tight caulking.
A complete copy of the instruction manual can be received by calling 1-888-361-8649.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.